1. Design and implement processes and custom panels including but not limited to Eagle web panels, message streams, PL/SQL stored procedures, views, custom tables, etc.
2. Design and implement required interfaces to data sources as well as manage the ETL and publishing process required within the enterprise data warehouse environment
3. Design and build EML streams
4. Design and implement importers and exporters
5. Data analysis and data transformation activities in eagle or .NET, and experience with Eagle API
6. Assist with data modeling and query tuning to achieve maximum performance while retrieving data
7. Develop and maintain operational and system level documentation
8. Use functional and technical knowledge of application configuration, objects and business processes to identify and solve problems.
9. Be able to decompose the existing processes in Eagle including but not limited to Eagle STAR to PACE Direct, Entity Set-up Process, etc.
10. Understanding of Accounting and Performance
11. Design and build Data Mart(s) and using experience with OLAP and/or Advanced Reporting
Experience:- 4-9 Yrs
Interested candidates,Plz Inbox to email@example.com or visit http://trueviewhr.com or Contact:-8080018783.