You must log in or register a new account in order to contact the advertiser
The HITHOT 1 platinum is equipped with a rear-drive motor, named Bafang RM G360.500.DC motor, which has an inner rotor, compatible with the disc brakes, has a rated power of 500W(peak power 750w), a reduction ratio of 1:12.8 and a maximum torque of 50 N.m, providing ideal power of vehicles. Strong and efficient, this motor, working together with a dual suspension, greatly enhances riding comfort. It performs perfectly on the road.
* HIGH-END FASHION STREAMLINE FRAME DESIGN. The HITHOT H1 Platinum features an integrated streamlined bike frame that makes the bike looks so stylish and sleek. The durable streamlined design to reduce wind resistance and strengthen bike structure. The bike is rated to carry weight up to 270lbs, and it is built to withstand off-road pressures.
* LARGE POWER MOTOR AND LITHIUM BATTERY. With its inner rotor rear hub-mounted 500-watt brushless motor and 48 volts 11.6Ah lithium-ion Panasonic battery, the HITHOT H1 platinum has the power and range to accompany you on adventures of almost any length and duration on a single 4-hour charge, charging time depends on the battery status. You will never worry about the endurance of the bike like before.
* INTEGRATED WATERPROOF SCREEN DISPLAY. Different from other Addmotor e-bikes, HITHOT H1 PLATINUM is equipped with an advanced waterproof integrated screen display with a compass mounting in the front handlebar, with a compass that helps you to detect the status and provide you with a precise position, clearly displays the vital information you need on the trip. From the display, you can view what the current speed is, how far you have traveled, how much battery charge you have left and the pedal assist level.
* DUAL SUSPENSION OFFERS SUPER COMFORT. Featuring an Aluminum 100mm Travel Suspension front Fork with lockable shock and Aluminum Alloy rear King shock Spring Absorber. The dual suspension promise to keep you comfortable whether on downhill trails or traveling on uneven and rough terrain bicycling.
* HYDRAULIC DISC BRAKE. The super high 500w motor and 7 speed Shimano drivetrain with hydraulic disc brakes make the bike as fast and maneuverable as it is sturdy and flexible, easier to add up the speed and slow down. It can travel further, faster and across more adventurous terrain.
* USE ELECTRIC POWER OR PEDAL ASSIST OR MUSCLE POWER TO MOVE ALONG. The H1 platinum offers three modes of ''muscle power'', ''electrical pedal-assist'' or ''full electrical operation'' to allow you to cruise effortlessly and help you get to higher top speed, or even climb uphill more easily, also helpful in daily city commute.
* THE STRONG AND STIFF TRAME CAN CARRY A LOAD UP TO 270LBS EASILY.
Note: The New 500 Watt Super high-speed motor will make you feel like Superman and pushes you powerful forward. Especially on climbs and hilly terrain, the extra power is welcome to support. Compared with an ordinary 500 Watt motor this one will bring you up to a hill in no time. You can actually feel the immense power which the motor gives you. This bike is an absolute blast to ride and a total lifesaver for your mountain biking and daily commute through the city.
Battery: 48V*11.6Ah Panasonic High Capacity Lithium Cell Batteries
Motor: Bafang 48V*500W Three Generations Inner-rotor Super High-speed Rear Hub Brushless Motor
Peak Power 750W
Display: Addmotor Integrated Waterproof LCD Display With Compass
Controller: Addmotor 25A Controller
Charger: 2.5A ST AC 100V-240V UL, US Standard DC Smart Charger
Throttle Type: Variable Speed Control - 1/2 Twist Throttle
Integrated Wiring: Water-Resistant Connectors and Wiring Harness
Headlight: Powered by Main Battery and Controlled by Display
Frame: Stiff and Durable 6061 Aluminium-Alloy Frame Optimized For Fun On Off-Road Trails
Front Fork: RST ATACK Hydraulic 100mm Travel Suspension Fork With Lockout
Rear Suspension: Aluminum Alloy Spring Shock Absorber K-PLUS
Brake Lever: Tektro AURIGA Hydraulic Disc Brake Lever
Rotors: Tektro 203mm F / 180mm R Disc
Chain Puller: Shimano 7 Speed / ACERA M360
Chain: KMC Rust Resistant Chain
Tires: Maxxis 27.5" X 2.35'' Mountain Tires 60PSI
Handlebar: Black Aluminum Handlebar
Bike Seat: Addmotor Comfort Seat
Seat Post: Quick Release 30cm
Pedals: Aluminum Black Pedals
Freewheel: Pro Freewheel 7 Speeds
Color: Blue / Yellow
Range: 40-50 Miles with PAS 1
Charger Time: 4-5 Hours. Depending On The Battery Status
Appropriate Height: 5'6"-6'4"
Maximum Load: Electric Bicycle 270lbs
N.W / G.W: 60lbs / 78lbs
Ad id: 23797